As I wrote yesterday, now I'm wondering about what university I should go on.
For now, my priorities are like below.
1. English countries 2. Whether I can study what I wanna study 3. Exchange Programme 4. Cost 5. TOEFL score (6. MUN lol)
1. The biggest reason is that I'm not sure to go well in both areas of study and daily life. Even in English, I have many troubles in study and communication. So, I don't wanna even imagine to use ANOTHER language for study abroad. Therefore, candidate countries are US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore.
2. This is also important for me. As long as I get a rare chance to study abroad, I wish to study what I wanna study. Now, what I'd like to study are Development Cooperation, International Relations, Educational Development, and Economic Development.
3. The reason is simple, other programmes are too expensive for me!!
4. It's impossible such as 15,000$ or 20,000$ programme fee!!
5. My final score is 237 in CBT. So I can choose university in a certain free extent.
I don't care about the number of Japanese students so much, though the smaller the number is, the better it is for me.
Thinking of all conditions, the candidate universities are ①Singapore Management University, ②The University of Toronto, ③The University of Washington（Seattle), ④University of Newcastle upon Tyne, ⑤McGill University, ⑥Lewis & Clark College, ⑦Royal Holloway, University of London, ⑧Furman University, ⑨The University of Edinburgh, ⑩University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), ⑪The University of Calgary, ⑫York University
.....Too much Gosh, will I have to check all of these universities? It'll a really dull work('Д';)
Well, it is too difficult for me to response last comments in details, so I'm responsing briefly.
>Yoichi Thank you for your great English and Japanese comments! I agree with your professor from the point of Interdependent Liberalism. However, I have another idea about SDF. I feel UNARMED NEUTRALITY of Japan is possible (if the problems of North Korea would be solved). I don't feel the importance of force even for defense. After all, why the DEFENSE is needed? Where is enemy of Japan? I can't imagine the situations that SDF is needed such as, China attacks Japan because of problems of Taiwan channel, or territorial problems, or energy problems. Well, this may be, so called, peace senility（苦笑）
>Keisuke Indeed Minstry of Foreign Affairs have made many mistakes. The deplomacy determine the future of a country, I hope that many politicians and officials understand it correctly and make careful actions.